At this opportunity, I will discuss about how to change template in blogger.com. First matter to be in considering in changing template is you have to make a backing up your old template, this good for if you feeling not match with your newly template. if you not yet known the way to back up template, please read at the post how to backup template, and also don't forget to back up your widgets (this is very important). For back up your widgets, please read at the post how to backup your widgets.
To change the template, of course you must had a new template to uploaded. If still not yet had, you can download for free template at Bloger templates or at other sites. Have ready for changing your old template with newly template? Please follow the steps below :
- Login to blogger with your ID
- After entering the dasboard page , click Layout.
- Then click edit HTML tab
- Click the Download full template link. Save your template:
- Click browse... button. Choose your new template. and then click Upload button.
- Usually go out commemoration that your data in your widgets will be delete forever (so don't forget to backup your widgets). For example, the image will show like this :
- Click at Convirm & Save button.
- Finish. Please look he result.
Now you have had the new face. However of course your template is still empty, So next step is inserting your widgets manually through page element menu.
Enjoy your new blog face.